Our tour, with daily departures from Palau and La Maddalena, include several stop-overs: Cala Corsara and Cala Granara in Spargi Island, Spiaggia Rosa (Pink Beach) and the Cavalieri Beach in Budelli Island, Porto Madonna and Cala Coticcio in Caprera Island. During the cruise the crew will illustrate curiosities and stories of these sights of interest, and a short description will accompany each stop. The crew will be at the passengers’ disposal for any need so that they can enjoy an unforgettable experience in contact with nature and a pleasant navigation.
Tour in La Maddalena Archipelago
Welcome on board the Squalo IV, the biggest and most comfortable boat of our fleet!
What we offer
Squalo IV Motorboat
The motorboat Squalo IV is the heart of our fleet. Thirty meters long, its on-board services and spacious deck/solarium promise a relaxing sailing. Its engine allows you to travel in an agile and silent way. During the journey, each passenger will be able to experience colors, shapes and sounds of our beautiful Archipelago.
- Builder: Cantiere Boschetti Cesenatico
- Project: Schomaken Yacht
- Year of building: 1990
- Motors: 2 motori da 1.000 Cavalli Diesel
- Generators: 2 motori da 16 Kilowat/Ora
- Lenght: 30 meters
- Width: 7 meters
- Tonnage: 48,17 tons
- Passeger capacity: 350 Passengers
- Cruise speed: 20 knots
- Restaurant: Kitchen on board and 350 seats
- Bar: On the main deck
- Bathrooms: 2 on the main deck
- Solarium: for 80 passengers on the upper deck
- Boarding and disembarking: at stern and bow with steel catwalk